Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Are you ready to start a career as a Horticulturist? Come grow with us! Metrolina Greenhouses is the world’s largest family owned greenhouse! This is an exciting opportunity to work at a state-of-the-art facility where you can gain hands on experience with leading experts in the field!
The assistant grower intern will have the opportunity to explore all stages of growing plants from propagation to finish with a focus on proper nutrients, lighting, and pest management. The intern in this position needs to be able to work with many kinds of people and be able to problem solve different situations all while working in a high energy work environment.
Metrolina Greenhouses, the countries largest family owned and operated greenhouse, is looking for employees to join our amazing team. If you love plants, people, production, shipping and/or construction we have a spot for you. We offer on the job training, several different schedules and shifts and many opportunities to advance within our organization. Come join our team!
Metrolina Greenhouses, the country largest family owned and operated greenhouse, is looking for employees to join our amazing team. If you love plants, people, production, shipping and/or construction we have a spot for you. We offer on the job training, several different schedules and shifts and many opportunities to advance within our organization. Come join our team!
We are looking for a few highly motivated candidates for Assistant Grower positions. Join our team to cultivate and nurture top quality plants in the largest greenhouse in the country. We are looking for new team members who are self-starters and care strongly about delivering top effort every day. If you have a winning attitude and aptitude, we can teach you the latest science and art of growing the highest quality plants. We grow and deliver over 100 million live high-quality annuals and perennials for sale across an 11-state region.
To be successful in this job you must be:
- Goal Focused and results oriented
- Strong and creative problem solver comfortable with basic science and math
- An Attentive Listener and willing to learn –empathetic and team oriented
- Persistent – able to press on despite challenges; plants do not always perform as expected. Persistence and creativity will pay off with a quality product
- Self-Aware – Understand who you are, including your skills, values, interests and character, and how you can help others
- Physically up to the demands of being on your feet and moving most of the day
If this describes you, The Metrolina Growing department wants you!