- Able to understand and carry out daily assignments and priorities from the grower and other team members.
- Learn and accurately identify irrigation needs of various crops and carry out watering as needed.
- Knowledge of irrigation systems.
- Apply chemical pesticide applications and growth regulators as directed by the grower and in accordance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Daily assessment of crops to identify any disease, insect problem or abnormalities. Issues must be reported to the other team members.
- Work with growers and the rest of our great team to identify new ways to improve processes in the areas of logistics, placement, etc. Test and document new methods.
- Care and upkeep of the physical greenhouse, including walkways and work areas each day.
- Support other departments and managers. Working as a team to accomplish a common goal will bring you closer to all and help us achieve our goals.
Monday-Friday, 7:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday and Sunday as required